Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm It!

OK, I'm it. I've actually enjoyed reading everyone else's, so hopefully mine will serve as some sort of entertainment, as well! Here they are- 7 things about me that are random or weird:

  1. I love green olives. I can eat a whole jar (even a big one) in one sitting.

  2. I had my heart set on being a physician until I was in high school. I think I realized after watching ER and Trauma: Life in the ER that I would never get through medical school or my residency because I require too much sleep and my body and (brain) could never function properly with such erratic sleeping schedules. That's pretty sad, the deterrent was not the blood and guts, it was the lack of sleep! I would still love to perform surgery.

  3. Although, I have never counted, because I lost track a long time ago, I have moved well over 30 times in the last ten years alone.

  4. I have an "artsy" creative side to me and I would consider interior design to be one of my passions, although I have never had ample time or finances to really do much with it.

  5. I used to be a perfectionist, and still have some tendencies. (This may surprise anyone who may have seen my house or my car lately.) However, I realized a while ago, especially as children kept getting added into the equation, that I had a choice to make: perfectionism or my sanity, and after some consideration :) I reluctantly chose my sanity

  6. I am a fierce competitor and I hate to lose. I especially love games which involve shooting or throwing an object at a target (basketball, corn hole, etc.)

  7. My love for the Lord and my desire to know Him more intimately is such a tremendously powerful fire raging internally, in the depths of my soul, that I feel like I might explode sometimes! I am totally unashamedly consumed with chasing after Him!

Chad

Jenn

Chris

Amy

Mike

0 comments: