Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Deeper

I wanted to share one of my new favorite songs. It's called "Deeper," and it is sung by Nicole Binion. I love the words to this song! It just draws me closer, every time I listen to it.

I recently had the privilege of seeing one my dear sisters in Christ, Kenyatta, minister to this song. She does miming, which is where she ministers to the song by using sign language. That's the best way I can describe it. You really have to see it in order to appreciate the anointing she has and the beauty of her gift.

2 comments:

Designs by Deborah said...

Jennifer..
I know how powerful it can be to watch someone sign to a song..I too sign, and to sign to a powerful song and KNOW that out LORD and KING is moving your hands.. it is just amazing !!
A sister in Christ,
Deborah

Unknown said...

As I close my eyes and listen to this song it brings me in closer to where I need to be daily with God. I am not where I want to be daily in my walk and it seems like the world is stealing me away from my passion to go deeper. I will play this and remind myself to stop and get in a quite place with him. Thank you.