Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Spirit of THE LORD is Upon American Idol!

Last week I was made aware of the fact that Oprah Winfrey was being seduced (by the forces the evil one) into being the ringleader of this mass New Age movement via the media. I think this FALSE RELIGION even led millions of participants in a mass trance my means of the Internet.

However, this morning I learned that the final contestants on American Idol performed "Shout to the Lord" this week. How awesome is that!!! I believe with all my heart that both of these events were just the results of the spiritual battle going on in the heavenly realms. Satan struck a vicious blow via the media and God was having none of that!

Mark 10:27 says that ,..."all things are possible with God", even praising the Lord through song on a secular TV program! Take that Satan!!! You go God! Keep praying, saints, that glimmers of the light of God can continue to shine in the media to bring His Truth to a very lost world of people stumbling in the dark.

1 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

How AWESOME is that!!!! God is SO good!