Tuesday, April 15, 2008

John Bevere

Those closest to me know how much I love John Bevere's ministry. God has used his books and his teaching to impact the lives of many throughout the world for the glory of His kingdom. His anointed words and deep insights reflect his own intimate personal walk with the Lord, and his intense, no-nonsense teachings have been instrumental in my personal growth as a Christian.

Chad and I went to Atlanta to see John Bevere speak this past weekend, and it was a phenomenal experience. Apparently, Chad was planning to surprise me with a weekend getaway for just the two of us, but I ruined it! He had to come clean because I approached him (while he was in the process of cementing the plans and reservations) and asked him if we could look on John's speaking schedule and find the nearest city where he would be speaking so we could go.

Wasn't it just the sweetest and most thoughtful thing a husband could have done! He's really good like that!!! We definitely enjoyed getting away for a few days from our busy, and crazy lives as we know it on a daily basis :). The peaceful quality time together was wonderful, but it thrilled me to know that Chad enjoyed John Bevere and the whole atmosphere and worship experience at the hosting church as much as I did.

Here is John Bevere on youtube. I believe his ministry, Messenger International, has a television show overseas, and this may have come from that. Anyway, I'd just like to share it, because he is a truly anointed man of God, and I know it will bless whomever it touches. These are all continuous, so watch them in order. Enjoy and be blessed!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW This man is wonderful. Hopefully, I can listen to more of him. Aunt Sandi

Anonymous said...

People should read this.