Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Desperation

Desperate times call for desperate measures.  I think that is a universal truth. As I was deep in thought today, the Lord dropped the word, "desperation," in my spirit.  At some level, we have all experienced desperation. 


However, desperation is not always a bad thing.  There is a kind of desperation that leads to hope and a kind of desperation that leads to despair, a type that leads to life and a type that leads to death, one that leads to blessings and one that leads to curses.
  
I will not soon forget a little known truth that I learned from a very wise man, concerning faith and fear.  Both are like magnets, but they are polar opposites. Faith attracts things from the Kingdom of God, and Fear attracts things from the Kingdom of Darkness.

With that in mind, I believe the Lord gave me this:

DESPERATION mixed with FEAR will cause YOU
to act in ways you never thought you should.

DESPERATION mixed with FAITH will cause GOD
to act in ways you never thought He would!!!  

1 comments:

gretchenhs said...

Nice post Jennifer. Got me thinking for sure.