Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Amazing Grace- "Hillsong" Remix

Probably my all time favorite praise and worship album is United We Stand by Hillsong United. I have listened to it countless, countless, countless times, and I can't imagine ever getting tired of it. Hillsong is a church in Australia, and the only thing I can say is that their music is anointed! This video came from their annual conference last year which was held in Sydney. It caught my eye because it was entitled Amazing Grace, and we are about to wrap up our series on Grace- at GCC. All I can say is, I wish I was able to sit in that auditorium in person. Who knows- maybe some day!!!

(By the way- the first 6 minutes is mostly instrumental and the 2nd 6 minutes has vocals- just in case you don't have time to listen to it all. Although I would highly recommend the whole thing, because I think the instrumentals kind of usher in the presence of God!!!) Hopefully you can somehow position yourself to have your very own worship experience while you watch this! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Joe Rollins said...

This video just made my day! I can't explain what it did for me this morning. Thank you so much for sharing this and being a blessing in my life.

Rebecca Jo said...

That was AMAZING!!! I love everything that Hillsong does anyways - but this was just one of those "chills" type of songs!

We've got to get some people at GCC that know how to play stringed instruments up there with the band!

Anonymous said...

Oh my that was AWESOME! Thanks for sharing. aunt Sandi