Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Facebook





I just joined Facebook, and I am pretty excited about it. I have thought about it for a while-either that or Myspace. I heard a couple of my new friends talk about it the other day and it just pushed me over the edge. Realizing that it could potentially be a "time thief," I must continually be mindful of that. However, I am actually really excited. Out of raw curiosity, I have spent quite a bit of time jumping from page to page of persons whom I haven't talked to or seen in ages.
Already, I have reconnected with a couple of people who knew me B.C. (before Christ) :) I guess they will be the first of many people who are in for the shock of their lives if they happen to stumble across my profile page. Yes, I am a Jesus FREAK and proud of it! Ha ha! You'd be laughing too if you knew me back then!

0 comments: